From Toxic to Terrific
- Do you find yourself bogged down with the workplace blues, questioning how long you are willing to put up with all the misery?
- Are you feeling stuck on a dysfunctional team with no strong leadership or real prospects for achieving desirable results?
- Are you tired of dealing with performance issues of non-engaged employees who do little more than pulling their own weight?
- Do you believe that management simply doesn’t get it or doesn’t care as much as they should?
- Are you looking for ways to break away from the mediocrity and improve performance, productivity and efficiency?
- Does the level of frustration make you wonder whether or not you are in the right place in your life and your career and how you will ever be able to realize your full potential?
If any of these questions have troubled you lately or crossed your mind at all – you are in the right place now. I have known many people who have felt your pain at different stages in their professional and personal lives and there was a time when I asked myself those same questions. I can tell for the fact that, if not dealt with properly and timely, unfulfilled professional and personal aspirations as well as the accumulated stress of toxic work environment can tap into other aspects of our life, take away from our happiness and self-worth and lower the quality of our living.
The good news is that you can turn things around and transform the exasperating reality into the life you have always dreamed of running. By adopting and actively exercising smart management methods you can take control, and through personal achievements move step by step towards the improved business performance and organizational excellence. You can make the journey from toxic to terrific but the first steps for improvement will have to start with you!
I am excited that I can share with you in this blog (and in my book) all the things that I have learned through years of my personal and many other people’s experiences that they have willingly or at times unknowingly passed on to me. If any of the lessons shared here will save you or anyone you come in contact with, the pain of a longer learning curve, re-sharpen your focus on what truly matters, empower you with an effective tool or maybe even inspire to find your own personal epiphany that will bring on the desired change in your business or personal life, I will consider my day lived well.
Thank you for reading this blog and always remember that I would love to hear from you as well. So please feel free to speak from your heart in the comments section or reach me via the contact page.